Dune Scenario: The Ixian Jihad
(from HEROES Vol.1 No.1)
- At-start: 20 spice, 20 tokens off-board
- Leaders & values:
- Free Revival: 2 tokens
- Advantages: You control production & distribution of illegal machines:
- Your tokens move 2 spaces per turn.
- At the start of each spice collection round, you automatically receive 10 spice per turn in addition to any spice you would normally receive, CHOAM charity included.
- Disadvantage: YOU MUST ALWAYS MOVE FIRST.
- Optional Advantage:
- In the revival round, all Ixian leaders sent to the tanke are revived for free (MY
note: Perhaps this needs to be modified if using the Bene Tleilaxu variant from
THE GENERAL v18, #5)
- Karama powers:
- When played by Ixian player, all Ixian tokens fight at full strength whether or not
they are supplied by spice. If also supplied by spice each token counts as 1½
for combat (4 tokens counts 6)
- When played against Ixian player, it destroys all spice he owns.
- Allies can take advantage of Ixian movement and spice bonuses.